Monday, August 8, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

Friday July 1st was Kate's 21st birthday.  She is dating my brother, Mitchell, and will be my sister-in-law, someday.  Anyway, we invited them over for an evening of fireworks and then out to celebrate her birthday.  I made her a special birthday girl sash and a pink/black birthday cake.  My mother-in-law, father-in-law, and great aunt Clara came up to enjoy the fireworks with us and then watch Kamryn so the adults could go out.  Columbus always puts on a GREAT fireworks display.  They cheorograph the fireworks to music.  This is the second time I've been but the first for everyone else.  We all really enjoyed it.  Here are some pictures from our fun night.

Kamryn and Kate waiting on the fireworks to start.

Happy Independence Day!

Birthday Girl!

Kamryn playing with a light up toy her Grandma Maggie bought

Boom

Wow

Kamryn and her light up toys for the night


Picture with the flash to see the toys.  The light saber and the necklace

Watching the fireworks with Uncle Mitchell

Then she had to go sit with her daddy

Onto the bars!

One of these days, he will learn to jsut smile once and I'll leave him alone :D

Not ready!


Kate's birthday cake


Saturday late mrning/early afternoon we got up and went down to Daviess County for the weekend.  Keith spent his time working on the farm and Kamryn and I spent the rest of the holiday weekend with my parents at their camper.  These are the only pictures I took that weekend.

Camping wears her out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment