I don't think the poor pig can be repaired...

We had another baby doctor appointment today. It went great. The baby was moving soo much and kicking me in the ribs all day :) When we listened to the heartbeat with the Doppler there was a ton of background noise and the nurse asked if the baby was active today. Hehe. Oh yea! We go back in two weeks for another standard appointment and then it's time to start going every week!! It makes me so giddy to start going every week. Because then I know that the baby is super close to being born :) I can't wait to hold my precious little one. And, of course find out the sex finally!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.
Please pray for my Jakey boy. We have to take him to the vet tomorrow and won't pick him up until Friday :( I'm gonna miss him like crazy but hopefully this surgery will help him feel better.
Jess



No comments:
Post a Comment